Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session, Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
3. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of ICAMCS.INFO 2019
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
6. Successful Session organizers will be invited to spend one semester in the University of the organizers as Invited Professors or Invited Scholars.
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Send us the Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics for your Special Session by email: email@example.com as soon as possible.
The 2018 Int.Conf. on Applied Mathematics and Computer Science will be held in Paris, France during April 13-15, 2018 and will be composed by Special Sessions and Symposia. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Applied and Numerical Mathematics, Modelling, Simulation, Mathematical Models and Methods in Science and Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Signal Processing, Control and Communications. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in academia and industry. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Applied and Numerical Mathematics, Modelling, Simulation, Mathematical Models and Methods in Science and Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Signal Processing, Control and Communications. The Proceedings will be published by CPS (Conference Publishing Services) and will be sent to ISI, SCOPUS, EI Compendex, Google Scholar ACM, etc.
The Extended versions of all the papers will be published in high quality ISI and SCOPUS indexed Journals